Monday, March 28, 2011

Anti-virus in Computer Network

Anti-Virus is very important if you create a computer network .it will allow you to stop or delete all viruses in the network. Virus can cause slow performance in your computer in this problem you cant use your computer fast in a cause that your work will be pending. We have lot of anti-virus for example avira,avast,symantec,avg and eset.Note: Virus can spread million times in your computer please provide anti-virus in your computer specially if you are connected in a network.

2 comments:

  1. hi jun!thanks for this blog i would like to ask.what is the best anti virus for my computer?can you help me please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment John. For me, Eset Node32 is the best because I've been using this Anti-Virus for 3 years and it works great for me.

    ReplyDelete